Friday, May 7, 2010

woohoo!

it's time to upload my blog again.

haha,anyway, i am kinda happy that i got back two of my paper which are sociology and media paper, i think i did quite well but I will still do my best in my finals=)

I went to XiMending just now alone in a rainy day, maybe it's sounds boring but I enjoy doing shopping alone without any friends.I bought some random stuff which i guess you guys are not interested to know and I found that there are too much thing on my mind..too many stuff that i want to buy, therefore, i have make a list which things that i wanna do and buy plus the souvenirs that i want to buy for a few of my dearies=)
(u know who u are)xoxo

That's all for today,it's like nothing but just feel to update it and wish my mom,"Happy Mother's Day",sorry that I couldn't celebrate with u this year.

::stella::

No comments:

Post a Comment