Thursday, January 7, 2010

GOT ACCEPTED!

hey,guys,i was accepted by my university in Mass Comm and Journalism,they have emailed me and sent this news for me today and my feeling is HAPPY,seriously, I have been waiting for this moments,and I really wish that I could fly over there as soon as possible!Maybe some of you would have a thought,"huh?u're leaving to taiwan and study?" or some of you would think,"I thought ure leaving on Aug?",However, I am so sorry for being so dishonest for all of you, the reason I didn't say out cuz I am really afraid that what if I wasn't get accepted or what if I suddenly cant make it to there,that's why I choose to ignore or just finding some words to cover it,im so so sorry about that and i would like to apologize for those who I didn't tell the truth and I didn't state it clearly.Anyway,I hope all of you may wish me luck and all the best,thats more than enough!

Regards,
STELLA

1 comment:

  1. where r u now? ktn?? come out yc if you're here before u go!!! all the best! =)

    ReplyDelete