Saturday, November 13, 2010

meeting with Aunt June And Cousie Julia

Woah!i had a great day hanging out with my aunt june who came back from San Francisco, California along with my cousie Julia, I never met with Julia before since the day she was born. Suprisingly, she is now at the age of 3, wow!She is adorable and gorgeous, her skin was smooth and there is some red-pink blusher on her cheeks (well, is natural, not really was blushed xD). Its been like 5 years i never see aunt June as well, she was doing pretty good and still look young though she is like 35 or 38, i forgot :)

We went to Sogo and have our lunch together, then we went for few shops and took some photos together, and she gave me a souvenir, guess whats that? It's GODIVA Chocolatier, woooo, and is really deliciousss,though i dislike chocolate still took a piece and the rest gave to my friends @@( is from the states) haha.

Overall, we had a fun day and im kinda missing them, both of my aunt june and uncle james treated me very well and do care me, im glad to have a relatives like them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment