Saturday, November 7, 2009

♥Thanks♥i love you guys.

Here are they,thanks to all of you!It's really my pleasure that I know all of you!For the whole year,you guys have been supporting me no matter in any kind of situation I had.Sorry for not joining you guys in the most of the time,sorry for being busy whenever you guys ask me out,thanks for asking and keep inviting me even I am not often showing myself up,thanks for understanding.
♥Liying : Thanks for being my consultant and my roomate,it's nice to stay with you even our days are just eating and sleeping,sometimes a little arguing,but you're the person who always understand me the most and tolerance me a lot.
♥PuiMun : I know that I always ffk on the last minute,I am sorry,thanks for understand my conditions in most of the time.I have been an emotional girl and there is a lot I wish to tell and talk to you,but I couldn't.Thanks for understanding me and supporting me no matter what.
♥PeiWen : Happy Belated Birthday!I still want to wish you that,thanks for understanding me a lots and it's been nice that I know you,thanks for working with me in the society. Thanks for asking me out and have a movies,shop, and others.
♥Nate : Thanks for supporting me when I am in a 'emo' condition,even we're not often hang out together this year,but still thanks for asking me out for dinner (sometimes),making jokes and bringing a lots 'NG' environment
♥Shean : Thanks for asking me out for dinner with liying in the past few months,thanks for bringing a lots of laughter to us.thanks for sharing a lot with us too.
♥Suting : You're such a nice girl!!Thanks for concerning me quite often,thanks for sharing your stuff with me,thanks for being my friend.
♥Richard : Sa de Meh!President Tan!Thanks for helping me do quite a lot of things,I know I am a FAIL secretary in the society,thanks for being funny and helpful!
♥Charles and KC Yap : Thanks for being my kaki for k session,it's been a lot of fun singing with both of you,but, I still hope that both of you can learn cantonese!!Please!Haiyo!
♥Everyone I know,thanks a lot,thanks for being my frens,classmates and partners.I am sorry if I have done anything wrong and if I had said something to you,sorry for being annoying,emotional and childish.Sorry for keep asking,I know its a kind of irritating so I would tried to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment